A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Kitchen Tales is a Singleplayer 2D Action Platformer where world's cuisines are fighting styles.
When the government agency of food surveillance shuts down Buccerino's family's restaurant, he got invited to test his might as a cook in the Black Spoon Arena, an underground arena where cooks fight cooking ingredients to test them against the world's most known cuisines.
But after realizing that the problem is deeper than just sanitary surveillance, Buccerino puts his entrepreneur skills to test and fight back the ones behind the First Cooking Crisis.
So he starts his journey to master the world's cuisines and re-open the restaurant in a freer place.
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Apr 08, 2019|
|Authors||Pigdev, Henrique Campos|
|Made with||Godot, GIMP, Inkscape, Audacity, LMMS|
|Tags||Animals, Boss battle, combos, cooking, Cute, flat-shading, godot-engine, opensource, Singleplayer, Vector|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Zero v1.0 Universal|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Languages||English, Portuguese (Brazil)|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any), Joystick|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Configurable controls|
|Links||Patreon, Source code, Support|
- Main Screen Redesign83 days ago
- Improved Cleaver Throw & Vegetables Melee Attack90 days ago
- Playable Demo! Sneak Peek the Blackspoon ArenaDec 11, 2019
- 🎮Local Multiplayer Support in Godot Engine🎮Aug 16, 2019
- Add Attack to StatesAug 09, 2019
- Kitchen Tales' Finite State Machine DesignAug 07, 2019
- Combat System 0.5.1 - The Design Behind the Combos 👊👊👊Jul 19, 2019
- Combat Prototype 0.5.0 - Combos, HitLag and Design EpiphanyJul 13, 2019
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.