A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Moon Cheeser is an infinite runner where the player plays as a mouse gathering cheese pieces and avoiding craters and other astronomical events: comets, blackholes, supernovas... All of that on a moon made of cheese.
The main objective is to score as much as you can by gathering those cheeses, but there are side objectives which expand the experience, you can unlock some special cosmetics by achieving some objectives in the game.
The Indiedev Bundle
This pack includes the editable files for the assets of the game and also include its source code and the assets used to develop it. This pack includes:
- The source code with all GDScript files and assets. Open the project with Godot Engine
- Audio Buses
- Sound Effects
- And more!
- The .svg editable files to allow customization of the assets. Open them with Inkscape
- The .mmpz files for the sound effects and the background music, with mixing techniques and audio analysis. This can be opened with LMMS.
- The .blend files used for animating the the Comets and the Stars. This can be opened with Blender.
- The .aup project used for the background music with all tracks separed. This can be opened with Audacity.
- The .xcg files with all the composition for promo images so you can understand how to take a raw image and make it really pop on the screen. Open them with GIMP.
|Release date||Sep 06, 2017|
|Authors||Pigdev, Henrique Campos|
|Made with||Blender, Godot, GIMP, Inkscape, Audacity, LMMS|
|Tags||assets, Casual, Cute, flat-shading, godot-engine, infinite-runner, one-button, Singleplayer, Space, vector|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Zero v1.0 Universal|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Touchscreen|
|Links||Source code, Community, Twitter|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Small fixes and additionsApr 05, 2019
- Moon Cheeser v2.0.0!!Apr 03, 2019
- SwingPivot: Procedural Swing AnimationMar 22, 2019
- Particles are back and better in v2.0.0Feb 28, 2019
- Making reusable AssetsFeb 27, 2019
- Refactoring on the Core Loop! Better Code Coming Soon!Feb 13, 2019
- Port to Godot 3.1Sep 18, 2018
- Updates!Aug 24, 2017
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.