Very nice project, i will try it out!
A downloadable asset pack
Get in touch!
Prototyping easier than ever
I spent some weeks trying to find a way to boost the process of prototyping, so I decided to cut a bit the time spent importing and implementing assets in Godot Engine.
So I picked up some assets and implemented them, making a lot of Resources files that made the process of prototyping very easy, almost just a drag 'n' drop process.
- 363+ AudioSampleRandomPitch Resources, with their respective *.ogg source and AudioStreamPlayers
- 6 AudioLibraries, a Node in which you can instance in your scenes and randomly play a SFX, or specify which SFX shall be played. See the video above for more information
- 5 Alien Characters scenes, all with their respective SpriteFrames each with 8 Animations
- Idle Front
- Idle Side
- 24 Enemies scenes, all with their respective SpriteFrames each with Idle, Move and Die Animations
- 8 Tilesets ready to use, just drag n drop them to Tilemap nodes
- Chocolate Candy
- Strawberry Candy
- Mushroom (with 2 types of Mushroom)
- Also a pack with all of them into a single Tileset.tres!
- 130+ files to use to create awesomely looking Game User Interface
- 5 Interface Themes, each with 14 Styleboxes ready to use in case you want to customize them even more. Each theme overrides the default interface look of
- And much, much more!
- 7 EditorScript Tools that may help you implement your game assets as well!
- And there maybe more stuff, but there is so many stuff that I may forgot about something!
|Pigdev||Implementation in Godot|
OK you probably don't want to just throw everything here in your next project, so here goes some cool tips to use this awesome bundle.
- When adding SFX to a scene, add a simple Node, Node2D or Spatial node, drag n drop the sfx_library.gd to it and use the Merge from Scene feature to instance sound effects from one of the default AudioLibraries. See the video above for more details (where I add a footsteps AudioLibrary very easily)
- If you want to rename many children Nodes, maybe you want change to snake_case or PascalCase, you can use the batch_rename.gd, since Godot doesn't support this feature by default (I guess)
- Use the FileSystem search to explore what you have available for your project. For instance, let's say you are starting a platform game and want Bees and Ants as enemies for your game, just search and you will find there this bundle has them available
- Use Show in File Manager (RMB a file on the FileSystem, is the last option in the drop down menu) this way you can easily copy + paste resources into your project. DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT THE DEPENDENCIES
By the way you can use the Issue Tracker to suggest more features! That said
Thank you for your support, keep developing and until the next time!
|Made with||Godot, GIMP, Inkscape|
|Tags||2D, Colorful, godot-engine, Side Scroller, sprites, Tilemap based tools, Vector|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Zero v1.0 Universal|
|Average session||Days or more|
|Links||Patreon, Source code, Support, Twitter|
Click download now to get access to the following files: